HSG Distributors Gas Appliance Warranty
Each Brand that HSG Distributors imports has its own warranty. A guarantee or promise that will ensure the highest standards. Should the highest standards not have been achieved we will offer to assist you under the warranty. However, each warranty is only valid should the installer or user have followed the correct procedure or warranty conditions.
Below you will find a list of all the warranties offered:
Paloma Gas Geysers Warranty
• 10 year warranty on Copper heat exchanger,
• 3 year warranty on gas section and gas related parts
• 1 year warranty on electrical parts
• 1 Year warranty on all parts and components
Paloma Gas Heaters Warranty
• Combustion chamber – 10 years pro-rata and 3 years labour if installed by Paloma Gas SA
• All other parts – 5 years and 3 years labour if installed by Paloma Gas SA
• Combustion chamber – 1 year warranty on parts and 1 year on labour, if installed by Paloma Gas SA
• All other parts – 1 year warranty on parts and 1 year on labour, if installed by Paloma Gas SA
Eskabe Wall- mounted Gas Heaters Warranty
• 1 year warranty on parts and components
• 1 year warranty on all parts and components
Important Warranty conditions
• All HSG supplied appliances need to installed by registered gas installers – SAQCC qualified.
• All appliances need to be installed as per the installation instructions supplied and in accordance with local regulations. The unit must be installed in a correct location as per the installation guideline. Gas installations must be conducted in accordance with SANS:827 and SANS:10087.
• The warranty only covers the unit as originally supplied by HSG Distributors / Paloma Gas SA / Eskabe South Africa and does not cover any plumbing etc that forms part of the installation. Incorrect installation of these other components may affect the warranty’s validity.
• All warranty claims must be accompanied by the CoC and the purchase invoice.
• Only a registered gas installer may remove the unit for the purposes of warranty or re- install it once the warranty has been exercised.
The following exclusions may cause the warranty to become void and may incur a service charge and/or costs of parts and labour, please read about more specific exclusions on the appropriate websites:
• Accidental damage to the gas appliance or any component including: Acts of God; failure due to misuse; incorrect installation; attempts to repair the heater other than by a Eskabe / Paloma Accredited Service Agent or the HSG Service Department.
• Where it is found there is nothing wrong with the unit;
• Where the heater is located in a non-compliant position, causing the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls, or use of special equipment to bring the heater to floor or ground level or to a serviceable position;
• Where the heater has been used with excessive water pressure, excessive temperature, ice formation within the entire system, corrosive water, borehole or hard water.
Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary, this warranty excludes any and all claims for damage to furniture, carpets, walls, foundations or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from the heater, or due to leakage from fittings and/or pipe work or metal, plastic or other materials caused by workmanship or other modes of failure.
Should you need any clarification on our guarantees please contact us directly.